Orange Cranberry Muffins
- 200 grams of plain flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 80 grams of Gavia
- 65 grams of salted butter
- 65 ml of vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 125 grams of dried cranberries
- 65 ml of orange juice
- ¼ tsp of orange extract
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- Toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Line 12 cupcakes with paper liners.
- Soak dried cranberries with juice and zest of an orange.
- Cream butter and Gavia until light and fluffy. Stir in oil.
- Crack in eggs, one at a time.
- Drizzle in milk and extracts.
- Sift in plain flour and baking powder.
- Fold in soaked cranberries and the juices.
- Transfer into cupcake pans and sprinkle toasted sliced almonds.
- Bake it into the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.