- 100g digestive biscuits
- 25g melted butter
Mango cream cheese
- 315g pureed mango
- 90g cropped mango
- 200g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125ml sugar free natural plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Gavia
- 65ml of water
- 1 tsp. of agar agar
- juice of half a big lime OR 4 small
- Zest of half big lime
- 65g pureed mango
- 65ml water
- 2 tbsp. Gavia
- 1/2 tsp agar agar
To make the base crust
- Crush digestive biscuits until fine. Stir in melted butter.
- Press it into a 6-inch removable round cake pan.
- Let it chill in the fridge.
To make cheesecake layer
- In a blender, blend cream cheese, yogurt, gavia, lime juice and zest of lime until smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring water and agar agar powder to a boil. Stir in pureed mango and let it bubble.
- Shut off heat and blend with the rest of the ingredients in the blender.
- Transfer cheese mixture into the pan. Top it up with cropped mango, use a spoon to press it down.
- Let it chill in the fridge until set.
To make Mango Jelly
- In a saucepan, bring water, gavia and agar agar into a boil. Stir in pureed mango and let it bubble. Let it cool until just lukewarm temperature.
- Scratch the surface of the cheesecake using a fork. Then transfer warm jelly mixture onto it. Spread evenly and let it cool completely in the fridge.