- 80 grams of salted butter, softened
- 5 tbsp. of Gavia
- 1 egg
- 120 grams of plain flour
- 50 grams of cornstarch
- 60 grams of dried cranberries, soaked with orange juice for an hour, drained
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Zest of half orange
- Cream salted butter and Gavia until light and fluffy.
- Throw in half orange Zest.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine plain flour, cornstarch and drained cranberries.
- Form dough into a square log shape with plastic wrap and wooden mold, if have.
- Freeze the dough for 1 to 2 hours until hardened.
- Slice dough into 5 mm thickness.
- Bake it at preheated oven 180C for 15 to 20 minutes.