Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 65 grams of softened salted butter
- 65ml of vegetable oil
- 65 grams of Gavia
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 ml of milk
- 3 mashed bananas (around 210 grams)
- 200 grams of plain flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 90 grams of semi-sweet chocolate chip and extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- In a large bowl, cream softened salted butter and Gavia until pale and fluffy.
- Stir in vegetable oil.
- Crack in one egg and drizzle in vanilla extract.
- Combine mashed bananas.
- Fold in plain flour and baking powder.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Transfer into 12 cupcake pans with liners evenly.
- Bake it in the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let it cool completely and consume within 3 days.